At the heart of Positive Discipline and No Drama Discipline is the relationship we have with our children. It becomes their model in life. These philosophies challenge us to ask ourselves, "what do I want to teach my kids?" Then spell out for us how to teach it.
I want to teach my kids to learn from mistakes, follow their curiosity, persevere, resolve conflicts peacefully, give generously. Above all, I want to teach my children that they matter, they belong and I've got their backs no matter what.
- Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator, Positive Discipline Association
- Special Ed. Instructional Aide, Seattle Public Schools
- Family Workshop Facilitator, Seattle Public Schools
- Former Sexuality Educator, Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest and the Hawaiian Islands
- Former WA State Childcare Trainer
- Former Owner of Birdsnest Childcare